The Association successfully advocated for the passage of legislation allowing the sale of wine at Massachusetts farmers markets. Take advantage of the opportunity to buy hand crafted Massachusetts wine at an ever growing number of farmers markets across the Commonwealth.
Massachusetts Wine Passport
MFWGA is pleased to present the 2012 Massachusetts Wine Passport Program. Stop by your local MFWGA member farm winery to pick up your 2012 passport ($2 each).
Simply visit participating wineries to collect their unique passport code. Once you have collected the codes from 15 wineries you are eligible to enter a drawing to win a cellar full of Massachusetts Wine. Please mail the completed code pages by January 1, 2013 to:MFGWA 72 Brook St Plympton, MA 02367
Grand Prize - 15 cases of wine
2nd – 3 cases of wine
3rd – 1 case of wine
Massachusetts Wine Passport Rules & Regulations
- All participants must be over the age of 21. Positive proof of identification is required for all prize winners.
- The drawing will be held at the January 2013 MFWGA Board meeting.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and postal mail.
- The Grand Prize must be picked up by the winner at the 2012 MFWGA Annual Meeting
General Rules & Regulations
- Rewards are non-transferable and may be redeemed only by anyone participating in the Passport Program. Rewards may not be substituted.
- Rewards are based on availability, season and wine participation. Anyone participating in the Passport Program acknowledges and agrees that neither MFWGA nor the participating wineries have any liability, legal duty or responsibility to the passport holder.
- Anyone participating in the Massachusetts Wine Passport program agrees to cooperate with the Massachusetts Farm Wineries & Growers Association. Participants consents to the use of his or her name and photograph or video for publicity, promotion and advertising purposes, in all media and formats used by MFWGA, without further compensation, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
- Passport Program participants agree to release and hold harmless MFWGA, its board, directors, officers, employees, agents and advisors, and assigns from any and all liability, injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participation in the program, or in connection with the receipt or use of any award provided under the program.
- MFWGA’s decision as to all matters related to the administration of the program and selection of award recipients are final. Participants must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in the Wine Passport Policies and Guidelines.
- MFWGA reserves the right to cancel or modify the Wine Passport program and/or prizes without notice.
- MFWAA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, disruption or delay of the postal service, ticket service or other delivery service.
- No cash awards will be provided, either directly or in lieu of, or as a substitute for rewards under the program.
Massachusetts Wine & Cheese Trail Brochure – 2nd Edition
MFWGA, Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, the Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism and the Massachusetts Dairy Promotion Board are pleased to present the second edition of the Massachusetts Wine & Cheese Trail brochure. They are available at your local farm winery, regional tourism office or cheese shop. Click here for an electronic copy.