Do you love wine? Join us for Crush Wine Festival!
New festival venue, new local wines, cheeses, and more!
We can't wait to see you there!
Award-winning wineries from across the state of Massachusetts will be pouring samples of over 75 delicious local wines and meads. You'll meet the winemakers, try their wines, and hear about their winemaking inspirations! Plus you can buy bottles of wine to take home!
Shop and sample goodies from our lineup of fine local vendors, featuring artisanal cheeses, chocolates, roasted nuts, herbal oils, dips, soaps, candles, accessories, and more. It's a really fun way to spend a summer afternoon!
FEATURED WINERIES FROM ACROSS THE STATE:
- Aaronap Cellars - Westford
- Artis Winery - Pembroke
- Balderdash Cellars - Richmond
- Cape Cod Winery - East Falmouth
- City Winery Boston - Boston
- Coastal Vineyards - South Dartmouth
- First Crush Winery - Harwich
- Hardwick Winery - Hardwick
- La Cantina Winery - Franklin
- Mill River Winery - Rowley
- Mineral Hills Winery - Florence
- Plymouth Bay Winery - Plymouth
- Still River Winery - West Brookfield
- Travessia Winery - New Bedford
- Truro Vineyards - North Truro
- Turtle Creek Winery - Lincoln
- Westport Rivers Winery - Westport
- Willow Spring Vineyards - Haverhill
- 1620 Winery - Plymouth
- 1634 Meadery - Ipswich
CRUSH WINE FESTIVAL 2017 PHOTO ALBUM HERE!